Prologue to a Twins Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Top Things I've Said in 2011 as a Twins Mom

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to declare 2011 o-v-e-r and start fresh in 2012.

This was not the easiest year for many reasons and I feel like I've aged quite a bit during it.

In honor of trying to push this year along, I'm putting together my annual list of the Top Things I've Said This Year a little early.

As a twins mom, I get to repeat myself a lot and it was definitely true this year. Here is a list of the top 12 things I've said the most this year (in no order).

12. Guys, can you stop leaving your things on the floor!

11. Can you hold on to the railing when you're on the stairs.

10. Do not wake me up before seven zero zero.

9. Can you please put some socks and slippers on?

8. I'll pay you $1 if you brush my hair.

7. Time for your homework.

6. Is Good Luck Charlie on yet?

5. It's time to leave. Can everyone go to the bathroom please?

4. This year kind of stunk.

3. Please put your PJs on, you cannot walk around the house in your underwear.

2. Can you go the pharmacy and pick up ____ , the kids have strep, pinkeye, stomach bug, pneumonia, a collapsed lung, ear infection, cold.

1. Will you PLE-ASE hang out with the kids so I can get some sleep????


That last one is always directed at my husband in the most annoying voice.


So, this is pretty much what I've said this year. Add a comment below and tell me what top things you've said this year.

1 comment:

  1. Mine are all variations on the theme of "Quit fighting!" My 7-year-old boys fight constantly.

    ReplyDelete